Job Detail Of ( Sales Coordinator )
Overall description of work:
- Coordinate the activities of the sales department.
- Collect market information.
- Following up on customers in absence of their representing Sales Engineer.
- Perform sales activities for customers when needed.
- Consolidate the budget information for the sales department.
- Coordinate the outstanding accounts with the Sales Engineers and the Sales Manager.
Authorities and Responsibilities:
- Authority to select alternative solutions for customers.
- Authority to make quotations.
- Authority to track the dispatch of Sales Engineers to designated customers.
- Authority to coordinate the supplierâ€™s field visits.
- Authority to plan the route of the Sales Driver.
- Authority to coordinate the outstanding packlists with the Sales Engineers.
- Authority to coordinate the outstanding orders with the Sales Engineers.
- Authority to coordinate the outstanding accounts with the Sales Engineers.
- Responsible for clearing of sales orders on costline.
- Responsible for summarizing meetings of the sales department.
- Responsible for keeping customer data up-to- date in the system.
- Responsible for submitting inquiries.
Performance is evaluated on:
- Ability to meet and exceed stated goals regarding turnover and profit margin.
- Ability to maintain continuity in the relationship with the customers.
- Ability to promote and sell the full range of AFI products.
- Ability to coordinate the sales department.
- Ability to consolidate market information.